University of Massachusetts Amherst

Search Google Appliance


Independent Studies

Students are allowed to count ONE Independent Study towards their required Technical Electives.  However, if you are in the departmental honors program, you will need to take both ChE 499Y and ChE 499T during your senior year and these will both count towards your Engineering technical electives.

Follow UMass Chemical Engineering: