Goessmann conference room reservation system
Replaces the black books in room 159/Main Office. Contact Amity (email@example.com) if the calendar does not let you edit/reserve a spot, we gave access to our google groups. When you make a reservation, please give it a short title, and then add your name and contact information/email/group affiliation in the description.
- Goessmann 154C Calendar (to see 154C calendar without adding it)
- Goessmann 157C Calendar (to see 157C calendar without adding it)
- Goessmann 259C Calendar (to see 259C calendar without adding it)
- Goessmann 055 Calendar (to see 055 calendar without adding it)
- Goessmann 261 Calendar (to see 261 calendar without adding it)
Rooms: 154C (smaller, inside suite) holds about 10, 157C and 259C max out at about 15; for teaching: 055 holds 15-25 and 261 holds 15-20.
Keys: the conference room keys are inside the Main Office in the box, for teaching rooms we will need to order you a key or make special arrangements.
Using a conference room after 4:30? Come to the office between 3:30 and 4:25 to pick up the key, you can leave it in one of our mailboxes in the mailroom (Staff mailboxes are on right hand side of faculty mail boxes), or drop it off between 8:30 and 9:30 thet next morning.
Non Goessmann Conference Rooms: For LGRT 201, contact Tami (paluca [at] ecs.umas.edu); for the Kellogg room, email Amity (lee [at] umass.edu) or Marie (wallace [at] ecs.umass.edu); For LSL: many restrictions, contact Marie or Amity for more information.